jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Biographies


My paternal grandparents


My grandfather, Fernando Quiroz Cabañas is the son of MiguelQuiroz and Margarita Cabanas, had only three Brothers Alicia Naomi Antony and Octavian, Octavio's grandfather died my uncle in Guatemala, all married and they had had children Stephen miestras those still are alive, even have a good relationship, National City, Xalapa, Veracruz, married Leonor Mendoza Callejas, and Medea's father, Achilles, Cassandra, Fernando and Carlos Quiroz Mendoza, everyone is casadons but only three have children, still live in the house, raised their children.


My grandmother, Leonor Mendoza Cabañas, is the leaf Callejas Jorge Mendoza and Cruz has two sisters, Zoe and Dora, who are still alive and are very united nation Cempoala Veracruz and married Cabañas Fernando Quiroz, and came to live in Xalapa, the January 25, 1962 gave birth to her first daughter Medea, and therefore tube des Achilles, Cassandra, Fernando and Carlos Quiroz Mendoza, all are married but only three have children, still lives in the house where they grew children.


My parents


My father, Achilles Ulises Quiroz Mendoza, son of Fernando Quiroz Quiroz Mendoza Cabañas and Leonor, was born the 16th day of September 1966 the second son of five children, married Carmen García Herrera on July 23, 1992, the 3 rd of September of 1993 they had had their first child after Greece and Hector, now wor ks at the port of Veracruz.


My mom is the d

aughter of Miguel García Escobar and Amanda Herrera Hernandez, Choapas Originria o f Ver acruz, at age 15 came to study to study in the city of Xalapa with her ​​older sister who introduced him to Achilles Ulises Mendoza Quiroz who after years Fiancee was after this case went to live Sanquintin Baja California Norte.



I am I, My Name Is, Grecias Selene Quiroz García my parents are, Achilles, Ulysses and Carmen García Mendoza Quiroz Herrera, I am the second daughter of three siblings, was born on July 24, 1995 and I am from, Encenada Baja California Mexico, mind present study live in Xalapa and the second semester of school.








No hay comentarios: